Friday, March 12, 2010

thingsandstuff

Life has been a little too monotonous lately, I have to admit.  So tomorrow I'm going out a limb and going to a St Patricks Party where... I won't know anyone!!  Hopefully it's fun, haha.  I'm pretty comfortable in that sort of situation (especially when there is lots of drinking involved) but you never know!  Then on Sunday I think I'll go see Alice in Wonderland in 3D... by myself...traveling by train! I haven't done any of those things before but they're on my "to do" list for while my husband is gone...  Good way to work on being independent as well as make time go by faster.


Old Navy bag, Walmart ring and sunglasses, Bonsai tree from my husband (yay 1-800-flowers!) and magazines... lots of them! Oh new coffee table from Walmart too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...