Friday, August 13, 2010

newcrap

The shopping bug really bit me hard a few days ago! I kept filling my shopping bag on various sites and then abandoning at the last minute. Actually, I do that a lot. It's really a big waste of time, if you think about it... but I guess it's good that I'm not spending the money 90% of the time. haha Anyway, I did give in tonight and buy a few things.

I have this shirt in the other purple/grey colour and I LOVE it! It's actually long enough for my 5'10" frame, the tie is at my actual waist vs below it, it's really comfortable and warmish and it's both fitted and masculine at the same time.  Anyway, I decided to buy it in red as well.  I RARELY ever do that; buy two colours of the same thing.  It's from Charlotte Russe.  $24 but I got 20% off with coupon STYLEWATCH.


I also got these three adorable belts also from Charlotte Russe. I paid under $8 since it was 30% off.  I'd been wanting a skinny black belt and then couldn't resist this floral one! I wear fewer belts in hotter weather but once it gets colder, bring it on!

Finally, I found some leggings with an inseam longer than 28"! Alloy actually has some with, like, a 36" inseam or something crazy for $20 but I went with these from Newport News which, I think, have a 33" inseam. So they won't bunch up as much on me as they do on the model but they'll be long enough, yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...