Monday, August 16, 2010

pokadots

For my birthday, a friend gave me a $25 gift certificate to Urban Outfitters. I had been waiting until I was at the store to spend any of it, thinking it'd be smart to try things on. Well, I quickly discovered that Urban Outfitters has sales online that are not in store. Yeah. They had a pair of shoes reg. price $38 in store that were only $6.99 on sale on their website. That kind of bothers me.  That said, I did end up purchasing this skirt. It was $48 marked down to $20 but for some reason, the cashier only charged me $10.  Oops? The fit isn't perfect but I do love the dots and I'm definitely a sucker for a high waist, fitted skirt! I know this'll work nicely in the fall too, which I have been keeping in mind when making purchases lately.  

I also bought a cute little clock. I'd passed it up before since it was $18 but when I found it for $3 I figured I'd may as well! Now I'm waiting for UO to have free shipping online before I spend the rest. haha I don't want to pay $10 shipping.

The top is old. I like the colour but it does have a little hole in it.  :P


(top unknown, skirt Urban Outfitters, shoes Payless Shoe Source)

My camera takes awful makeup shots but hey, I tried.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...