Saturday, September 11, 2010

vsdeal

Plans fell through today. The even was postponed until next Saturday and moved to a new location. Weird.
I was in a piss poor mood this morning... cured it with some retail therapy. I don't really have money to be spending like that but I did pretty well, I think.  I bought:

Wet/dry shadow in Fade to Black
Lacie thong in Nude
High-waist Pocket Skirt in Gray

around $30 with shipping...but I had a coupon for $10 off plus the underwear was free with my Angel card. So I paid just over $10 on my Angel card. :)  Pretty awesome!!

Whoever said shopping doesn't make you happy lied.  It's a sure way to cheer myself up from a bad mood, as materialistic as that may be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...