Sunday, October 10, 2010

floralforfall

Last night I went to a girls night. Fun! There was about 9 of us. We ate (I made pumpkin square), drank, played games (Apples to Apples is always a hit) and of course talked a ton.  I was only up until 1am but I'm so tired today. Still planning on hitting the gym later.  There's another girls night at a Mexican restaurant tomorrow night that I plan on going to, but with different girls.  In military life, people move away a lot, so I'm always trying to meet new people.

(dress Victoria's Secret, belt Forever 21, shoes Aldo, sweater Old Navy)

This is what I wore last night except I decided to be extra comfy so I swapped the wedges for oxfords and left the belt off.  I don't straighten my hair too often but it's a fun change when I do.  I felt pretty last night.  I can say that, right? :)

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...