Wednesday, October 6, 2010

newboots

Fall! I'm loving it. It's cool enough for a sweater and boots but warm enough that you don't need a jacket during the day... at least in Southern California anyway. hehe

My new boots came today! I ordered from gojane.com but was a bit concerned because they never sent me any sort of confirmation email!  I've ordered there once before and I know they sent me an email that time.  Strange but hey, they arrived and I love them.  I've never worn "combat boots" before but I love that laced up look.

I also really love these combat boots from Forever 21 but of course, they didn't come out until after I'd already ordered mine. haha Isn't that just how shopping goes? Nah, but I'm actually liking the ones I did buy more than the F21 ones so it all worked out.

gojane.com
 forever21.com
These pictures actually were taken today, so I'm not behind like usual. It's a cold 66 (2 weeks ago it was a warm 66... I guess that's what no humidity can do). Love it!

(tunic H&M, scarf Forever 21, leggings DIY, boots gojane.com)

A very comfortable outfit for playing Lego Indiana Jones and walking my dog. ;)  I didn't even do my hair or put on any makeup today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...