Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30for30:10

Day 10


I'm really trying to be creative with my 30 for 30 outfits, pairing pieces I've never worn together before. This outfit is a good example of that.  I hadn't thought to wear this skirt over my sweater dress before! It was very very snuggly.  This skirt was a $3 sales find at Old Navy YEARS ago and I still wear it. It's a bit big now so I need to take it in but it's very versatile.  Versatile + inexpensive = shopping wish come true.

Yeah, I did the socks with the boots two days in a row.


Sometimes my dog just gets in the way during pictures. haha




 (sweater dress worn as top Superstore Canada, skirt Old Navy, socks ebay, shoes Aldo, necklace Premier Designs)


What are you listening to lately?
I got a few new albums on Zune last night.  Very common, overly hyped stuff but I like it.  I got the new albums from Train, Taylor Swift, Rihanna (I used to hate her music! It really grew on me) and Katy Perry.  I wanted Glee but you have to pay extra.  My husband already has a lot of bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Muse and City and Color on his Zune (we use it in the car) so I had to add some "Top 40" to the mix. :P I listen to a wide variety of artists but have no shame in admitting my love for someone like Katy Perry, not sure why people get so snotty about music sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...