Sunday, November 21, 2010

30for30:8

Day 8

I didn't wear this anywhere, I was just playing dress up. Yep. I hadn't worn this belt in a very long time and it did inspire me to wear it more so... I will try to work that into an outfit soon.  Clothes are fun to play with. I wonder why as we get older we no longer "play dress up" as much... Honestly, I love going into my closet and trying new looks.  Some are over the top, some are wearable.  This one would be wearable with tights and the skirt worn lower, I think.  I wouldn't wear it this short out in public... and yet I'd post it here. Hmm.










(skirt Papaya, belt unknown, shirt Walmart, hat Target, shoes Aldo)

1 comments:

  1. love those wedge booties! I'm on the hunt for some :)

    http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...