Tuesday, December 14, 2010

30for30:26

Day 26

I missed a few days so I think I'll go back and re-create those outfits but for today, here's a new one. I'm not feeling too well today and I think it shows... haha  The plan for the day is to do a TON of baking.  I will blast Christmas music as drink eggnog as well, naturally.  We're having a Christmas party at our place on Friday.







(shirt + pants Walmart, belt + hat Charlotte Russe, boots gojane.com)

 I'm getting a much needed hair cut this weekend. Um, I haven't had my hair cut since the Spring.  So bad.  I know I need to go more often especially with  my super thick hair!

I want Picnik Premium...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...