Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30for30:29+30

Day 29 + 30 (finally)

Alright, I finally got around to re-creating two of the outfits I wore during the Challenge that I didn't get to photograph.

First up, is what I wore to the VH1 Divas concert which was only for military + guests and was free! It was great!  We saw a bunch of females including Katy Perry, Sugarland and Nicky Minaj perform.  Kathy Griffin hosted plus there were special guests like Jeffrey Ross and Snooki and The Situation from Jersey Shore.  I went with my husband and another couple. :)  It aired on VH1 two days later.

(skirt Old Navy, top Charlotte Russe, blazer Bryan's, scarf Ebay, shoes gojane.com)

Next, there's what I wore at home for a UFC viewing party.  Basically, me and a bunch of guys (including husband). I love watching MMA though! My husband got me into it and I've been hooked for two years now.  I wore the tunic tucked in so that it was more of a top.  I had socks on but yeah, sorry about the bare feet.
(jeans Walmart, cardigan + top Old Navy,)

30 for 30 Challenge is complete! I'm SO glad I did it and will definitely do it again in the future!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these outfits!
    Your legs look amazing in the mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing. The VH1 show must have been so fun! You dressed perfectly for it. That mini looks fantastic on you!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...