Monday, January 3, 2011

newyear

Oh, hey there 2011.  I know, I'm behind on posts.... just enjoying my vacation with my wonderful husband! I'll get this thing up to date over the next couple of weeks.  There is something so refreshing about a "new year", isn't there?

For now, here are my 2011 goals. A few years ago, instead of making a resolution, I made a giant to do list for the year and have been keeping up with that!  Last year I didn't do so well, only completing 18 out of the 45 things so I've shortened the list. 45 was a bit excessive!


2011 Goals:

  • take Forrest to dog beach

  • join a class

  • make a dog bed 

  • get my drivers licence

  • get greencard

  • go camping 

  • shoot a gun 

  • pay it forward

  • pay off debt

  • go somewhere new

  • thrift more

  • volunteer somewhere

  • keep up with finance tracker

  • run a marathon

  • visit Canada

  •  change my hair colour or style

  • use coupons even more

  • revamp wardrobe

  • stay below 153lbs

  • organize files/papers

  • create emergency fund of $2K

  • buy quality over quantity

  • eat more vegetables

  • believe in myself/take risks

  • purchase/create art

  • try "dry brushing"

  • eat a more raw diet

  • purchase a juice press

  • go hiking (multiple times) with Jake

  • cook using more herbs

    1. 1 comments:

      1. I love freshairandfashion.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
        Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
        Best regards

        ReplyDelete

      I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...