Monday, February 7, 2011

sequin

I wore this Friday night for karaoke with a bunch of friends!  It was soo much fun!  I'm very grateful to have such outgoing, sweet friends here.  

It was my first time wearing this sequin blazer. I sewed down the lapels. I was going to add a button to close it but didn't end up doing so.  I really like it though... and it was only $2.99!! Definitely a fun piece to throw up. I kept it simple with just boots, jeans and a tshirt plus a bright clutch for some colour.

Really Forrest?




(clutch Wet Seal, jeans Walmart, shoes Aldo, jacket + bracelet Charlotte Russe, tshirt Target, necklaces DIY)

I wore false eyelashes, which I don't often do, so I took more profile shots than usual.  I went with a smokey eye and nude lips.


Karaoke pictures!

me laughing very hard (and my sparkly nails!)

AJ trying to teach me a line dance haha We were way too drunk for that



Katy Perry - California Girls

1 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures! I share your love of sequins!!

    Thank you so very much for including Young Sophisticates in your worth reading column!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...