Sunday, February 6, 2011

polkadots

Just a few quick pictures so I can show you all that Victoria's Secret dress... and my hair! I finally got around to getting my hair cut on Thursday.  Last time I went, I went to a chain/inexpensive place.  Well, of course they did an awful job!  It wasn't even worth the measly $20.  So, this time I went back to a salon here that I love called Jaime Nicole Salon & Spa and happily paid $50 for a cut I love! The ladies there do a really great job and totally pamper you... I even got a hand massage while the conditioner sat in my hair and the massage chair kneaded my back.  hehe


(dress Victoria's Secret, tights Old Navy, shoes gojane.com)

 After my haircut, I grabbed my favourite soy green tea frappucino at Starbucks.  I also splurged a bit and bought a smoothing cream from Jaime Nicole Salon. They only use this brand Eurfora and I reeeally like it. I may get on the shampoo/conditioner later on.  It's way more than I normally spend but I think if a product works well enough and makes you feel better, it's worth spending more.  It's just a matter of trying a product before buying!  Samples are great for that.

Did I mention  my super sweet husband sent me a card and Starbucks gift card for Valentine's Day? It was so unexpected and sweet! He's the best.  He's off training somewhere else now and I won't get to talk/hear from him at all until he's done, which should be March 1st. :(

1 comments:

  1. I can't beleive you don't even get to talk to your hubby while he's gone! That would be SO lonely!
    Your hair looks great...and that polka dot dress is very cute!!

    Be Sure To Enter My Exposed Envy Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...