Wednesday, February 2, 2011

newfavouritesweater

I think I've thrown this sweater on every day since I bought it... It's just so comfortable and goes with everything!  This was the first day that I actually styled it. I knew I wanted to wear it with cutoffs at some point.  I couldn't find the shirt I wanted so I threw this one on, but it's too baggy for this look, I think.

Tonight I'm meeting a couple friends at Ihop for dinner. I'll be ordering from the healthy menu they offer. I'm done my diet but have picked up some good habits! I knew this weekend will consist of a lot of alcohol and unhealthy food (going to 3 parties) so tonight, I will be good.  I have coupons for buy1get1 on entrees, can't beat that!



(shoes used to be my mom's, purse gift/vintage, shorts Ebay/DIY, sweater Old Navy, top Victoria's Secret)

Changed my shoes and hair to walk my dog, Forrest. :)
 (shoes Aldo)
(belt Charlotte Russe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...