Wednesday, March 30, 2011

lipsandnails

I have been wanting a bright purple/pink (okay, fuschia) lipstick for a while now. As much as I love the highly pigmented ones like MAC makes, I wasn't going to shell out that much money especially on something trendy. Well, the other day I was in Walgreens and noticed they had some Wet N Wild stuff on sale for only 69cents! I grabbed this fuschia lipstick and am really happy with it! It goes on glossy and smooth, stays put well and is true to its label colour.

 I had a fun yellow manicure for a few days. I used some guide strips I got off of Ebay for super cheap.  Here's some webcam pics:
At first I did the bow in just rhinestones but then I decided to add the white.

Last night I decided to try out the sponge technique. I dabbed each color separately but next time I may try doing it all at once (as in painting each color and applying it in one dab).  It's actually REALLY easy and it dries very quickly which is nice.

 Nails are definitely my latest hobby. haha Here are some new bottles I picked up at Walgreens. It's a great place to find nail polishes on sale! The Sinful Colors brand is always only $1.99 there and I really likeit.
Wild Shine in French White 69cents. Wild Shine in Night Prowl 69cents. Fastdry in Grey's Anatomy $1.99. Sinful Colors in All About You $1.99.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...