Friday, April 1, 2011

coral

I quickly ditched this sweater after the pictures were taken; way too hot!  Yesterday and today it has  been 80F!  I think it was mid 70s when I took these pictures.

The shots are new. I got them at Forever 21, under $10! I really love these flowy high waist shorts right now... Forever 21 has sooo many to choose from! I went with coral; it's big this Spring and I love the shade.

I've been playing with different ways to wear my hair up. I can't really stand to wear it all down when it's hot out.
e








(shorts Forever 21, flats Burlington Coat Factory, sweater Old Navy, bracelet + bow earrings Charlotte Russe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...