Tuesday, March 1, 2011

march

Quick outfit recap of what I wore to meet my husband at the airport. :)
(dress Superstore, belt Burlington Coat Factory)

 Hey, it's as new month! Reasons I'm excited it's March...

  • One of my best friends who moved back to Kentucky a year ago (some of you may remember I went to visit her a year ago) is coming to visit me for a week!!! I haven't seen her in a year!
  • All the fun trip said friend and I are going to go on.  LA/Hollywood, spending a night in San Diego, Coronado etc.
  • Going to Melting Pot for the first time this Thursday. They have a $20 3 course special!
  • Dog beach with my husband this weekend.
  • My friend and her husband moving into their new super nice apartment where we plan to have fancy cocktail parties, haha.
  • I re-joined 24 Hour Fitness yesterday. I just couldn't get myself to work out at home! The price went down $5/month so yay!

my nails a week or so ago. It's Zoya nail polish with some Kiss nail stickers. 

1 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I'm happy he's home!!
    I cannot wait for the day that I don't have to work at Starbucks, I really want to do my nails more. Let alone my hair! (can't have anything unnatural).
    Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...