Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love these VS dresses. They work nicely as tops sometimes! They're such a great warm weather staple but I definitely wear them all year round. 

I like this spot for pictures because the lighting is good and there is something to set my camera on but it's on a somewhat busy road with a blind corner... so I just hope no one walks by haha I feel awkard then. People driving by is okay though.



I tied the two pieces into a double knot and pinned it.

grey nails with pink tips and rhinestone stickers

 (sweater + earrings Burlington Coat Factory, shorts Charlotte Russe, shoes gojane.com, top/dress Victoria's Secret)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...