Saturday, April 16, 2011

bold

 My small attempt at colour blocking. I'm all over that trend but I don't have a ton of bold colours in my wardrobe so I have to work on that first!  These shorts are very lightweight and a bright shade of coral. The only problem is they wrinkle SO easily!  They were under $10 though so...



 (shorts Forever 21, tank Old Navy, blazer+ flats Burlington Coat Factory)

To do nail art like this, you need a stamping kit! White polish is tricky to work with because you have to layeri it quite a bit, I find. I do like the look of it though. This manicure chipped pretty quickly but I LOVED it while it lasted. It reminds me of toile!

White polish: Wet n Wild Wild Shine in French White Creme
Blue polish: L.A. Girl Flare in Blue (from Charlotte Russe)
Pink polish: L.A. Color Art Deco pen in  Hot Pink
Stamps:  Konad M71

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...