Monday, May 30, 2011

crackedconcrete

I think grey is my favourite crackle polish shade!  This is Cracked Concrete by China Glaze. I wore it over a lot of layers including a few topcoats lol It still cracked really really well.  It's a lighter grey than it wants to appear in photos! I got this for $6 plus an OPI for $6 and a Finger Paints for $3 + shipping... except I only paid $9 total at SallyBeauty.com because I had a $10 off $10 coupon.  So, not bad at all. 






This is what it looked like under the crackle.




Ugh, dry cuticles. They are much better now! Sometimes, I get a messy manicure and the acetone I use cleaning it up really dries out  my skin. I got the ELF cuticle pen though and it actually works very nicely!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cracked concrete. I just ordered the whole set of China Glaze Crackle buy haven't tried the Cracked Concrete yet. Hopefully, I will be able to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had gotten this one. It was my favorite, but then when OPI came out with silver, I thought it would be silly to have both. Why wear grey when you can wear silver? But never the less, I still want it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...