Friday, May 13, 2011

floralnails

I look so unhappy in these pictures! Well, my cat is missing so I am rather unhappy... but this was actually a very nice day. I spent it at a friends place with more friends. We ate, swam, laid in the sun... very nice.

Don't mind the lack of shoes. I just wore flip flops! It was a pool party after all.


 I get funny ankle tan lines from walking to the gym in runners. I am getting Vibrams soon though :)
(dress Old Navy, scarf Wet Seal)

Blurry pictures but you get the idea; floral nails. Should I do a tutorial for these?
blue: NYC Cashmere Cream
yellow: Sinful Colors Unicorn
pink: Marina & Demme
mint: Revlon Mint
purple: franken
green: Sinful Colors Innocent

1 comments:

  1. Your nails are so cute! And I am so sorry about your cat. :( I hope you find him soon! I know if my cat was missing I'd be devastated!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...