Friday, May 20, 2011

rain

New jewelry from Burlington Coat Factory. The necklace broke the first day I wore it and the bracelets stain my arms... Oh yeah, that's why I stopped buying such cheap jewelry.  Oops! I'll still wear them. I think I can fix the necklace. 

It has been all rain and gloom here lately. I'm not complaining because we get PLENTY of sunshine here in Southern California but it has made for some lazy outfits, like this one.




 This mani is a bit of a fail. The hearts were really heart to stamp! I'll give it another go sometime though.


 Zoya Yummy
Sinful Colors Hottie

1 comments:

  1. put a coat or two of clear fingernail polish on the insides of the bracelets, that should help the staining.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...