Sunday, May 22, 2011

twomanicures

I don't remember adding this Zoya to my cart when I ordered 6 polishes in their "green offer". I seriously thought I had ordered Caitlyn (a shade that many people rave about!) so I was sort of bummed when I saw it. I have a lot of pale pinks already. However, when I actually put this on my nails it turned it to be a bit more purple than I'd thought. It's a very dusty rose colour and... I LOVE IT. haha It's probably my favourite right now!  Go figure.

I stamped it with Konad m71 using a brown Avon polish.  I liked how subtle it was. 




Zoya "Zanna"
Avon Nailwear Pro "Nocturnal"

 I love love this pattern! It's sort of like a nude Easter egg haha the only part I didn't like was the tips which I freehanded (I also freehanded the dots). It didn't turn out quite right. I have since bought some dotting tools so maybe it'll turn out a bit better next time. Still, I loved the dots mixed with the lace.  I used the Konad m71 plate to do both lace stamps.




Bettina "Barefoot" (amazing nude shade. also, this polish is GREAT. I definitely recommend it for its quality)
Pure Ice "Black Rage)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...