Friday, June 3, 2011

sunseteyes

Hair and Makeup Challenge
Hair look #6

Makeup look #7 


This Challenge has definitely made me feel more creative when it comes to my makeup! I decided to go for a bright look with my eyes here.  I used a bright yellow, dark yellow and a purpley red-ish pink shade. haha It's quite pigmented. I think my camera washes colours out a bit although I am big on blending so my eyeshadow is never like BAM unless it's a streak of bright eyeliner.  I think any sort of red eyeshadow is tricky to wear. I even used it under my eyes although next time I'd use a different colour there. Overall though, I really like this.






What I used:
foundation: Mary Kay Mineral Foundation in Beige 0.5
blush: ELF blush in Pink Passion (love this blush! have been wearing it a lot)
eyeshadow: LA Colors palette
lips: ELF matte lipstick in Tea Rose (very cool stuff although a bit drying)
eyeliner: Mary Kay brown
eye primer: Benefit Stay Don't Stray
concealer: Benefit Erase Paste for under eyes + Avon concealer
mascara: Covergirl Lash Blast
eyebrows: ELF eyebrow kit

For my hair, I attempted a waterfall braid! I watched a youtube tutorial to figure it out after seeing pictures all over Tumblr.  It'll take a couple more times to perfect it, I'm sure, although my very layered hair style doesn't really help.  I'm cutting my hair off next week, I think, so that'll change everything anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...