Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 13: Animal Print

31 Day Nail Challenge

Today's animal print design was inspired by Nailside who has such amazing tape manis. 

But i didn't use tape. I just freehanded mine. It's not as neat but overall I like it. I definitely could have done a better job with the cheetah print though, hahah. It had been a while since I'd done it so I didn't quite get it right. 

I used Zoya "Crystal" as the base, three coats although two works too. It's one of my favourite polishes and is the one that got me into foil finishes. It's blue with gold flakes.  I used Julep "Sienna" as the gold and freehanded the animal print.


  
indoors

Want to see a boring outfit that I only wore for an hour? Okay.


My lazy hair do.
Oh but a favourite lipstick! It's NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Addis Ababa". It wears SO nicely and I just love the bright pop of colour.
(shorts Wet Seal/DIY, sweater Old Navy, flats Burlington Coat Factory)

Also, don't forget to order some Scentsy!  For each person who places an order, I will give you free shipping or a 10% discount in my shop (one time only)! Leave a comment or email me the name you used to order and where you are from so I can double check. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...