Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 15: Delicate Print

31 Day Nail Challenge

I started with two coats of Julep "Malin" which is a shimmery super light pink. It's so pretty...and delicate! I love it. I also found it flattering to my skin tone which I don't normally notice. I stamped using OPI DS "Coronation" but it's hard to see. So then I stamped again using Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and voila! I love it.  I want to wear it again!

indoor lighting
 outdoor lighting

"Malin" is a pinker version of "Pippa" plus it's shimmery not just an opaque cream. Here they are side by side. I LOVE both.

D'oh, I forgot to show "Malin" on its own!




1 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I'm usually not a fan of patterns on all my nails but I would definitely wear this. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...