Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 16: Tribal

31 Day Nail Challenge

Okay, it didn't turn quite how I wanted but overall I still like it. It sure took a long time! Tribal print is fun though. This is totally random.
What I used:

I like the middle finger design the best, I'd never done one quite like that. The index finger, I'm not a big fan of although from a distance it's fine. What'cha think?


My poor thumb nail broke!

 Before my thumbnail broke.

 I do paint both my hands. I didn't finish the pinky though, haha.

Have a fantastic weekend! I'm off to spend the day/night with my husband before he leaves again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Your nails always look gorgeous! And you definitely have a lot of patience because I can barely do my nails with 1 color before I get antsy! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waow this is amazing! well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I’ll advocate this web site!
    [url=http://sqwrodriguez.blog.com/]Weight Loss Plan[/url].

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...