Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 17: Glitter

31 Day Nail Challenge

This is a newer polish of mine that I hadn't worn yet. It's from the Wet n Wild Ice Baby collection. It's called "Believe Me, It's Real". It has very fine and super sparkly blue glitter with larger purple sequin glitter.

I wore it over two coats of NYC "Empire State Blue" which is a blue green shimmer polish. To wear it on it's own I'd do three coats.

The trick to this polish is a LOT of top coat. I did two coats of polish followed by THREE clear coats. This glitter really soaks it up so if you want it to stay smooth and sparkly, you'll want 2-3 coats depending on what top coat you use.  The polish on it's own dries a bit dull, which looks cool but I prefer it shiny.

pre-clean up

*Drool*


indoor


3 comments:

  1. I'm like mesmerized by that glitter. I think I've walked by this display at my local Walgreens at least four times- have to get the color now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I finished on this internet site , however I think this document was grand.I don't understand your credentials yet unquestionably you're going to be a prominent blogger if you are not by now Cheers!

    Before I go, give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am convinced you have become aware this by now,), English is not my initial language so I am utilizing Google Translate to figure out how to write down what I truly mean to articulate.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...