Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 22: Inspired by a Song (Nicki Minaj - Superbass)

31 Day Challenge

These "inspired by" challenges are fun because they are not something I normally do! You have to be pretty creative too. For this one, I wanted to do something fun and random so I went with Nicki Minaj Superbass. All the nail designs are inspired by her video:





 Here you can see some scenes from the video. I was inspired by her hair (index finger), animal print jumpsuit (middle finger), makeup (ring finger), glow in the dark white tank (pinky) and scale bathing suit (thumb).


I didn't have a scale stamp and in hindsight probably should have free handed it but instead I used this stamp. I think that overall, the effect is similar.

Glows!

Yeah, I did both hands.

3 comments:

  1. love it! i like that you did both hands too. something i didn't do too often with the 30 day challenge...oops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song. I listen to it everyday at the gym. And I love Nicki Minaj.
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...