Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 29: Supernatural (holo ghost)

Quite liked this outfit I threw together the other day. It was fine in the early afternoon but to chilly later on. Temperatures have finally dropped here in Southern California!  As in it's in the mid 60's lol I know, not that cold. I'm from Canada so I understand cold but I've gotten so used to the weather here these past few years! Then again, you can tell who has always lived here because they would not have bare legs in 60 degree weather. hehe Anyway, I was a crappy photographer and didn't realize there was a shadow over my face! Durrr.

 (top/skirt/boots Old Navy, socks/belt Target)  
It's funny because I really do shop at those places the most since they are closest to where I live!

31 Day Nail Challenge

I really wasn't excited to do supernatural nails but I figured out a way to MAKE myself be excited. Holo topcoat. Oh heck yes. These is two coats of "gLORIous" topcoat (spectraflair + clear polish) over Fingerpaints "Whose Hue?". AMAZING. Then to make it supernatural I stamped the ghostie. haha It kind of reminds me of Super Mario... star power in a castle, or something.

"gLORIous" gives everything a bit of a grey sheen. Really, "Whose Hue?" is a shimmer eggplant colour. It's gorgeous and if I hadn't done my nails at night, I would have taken pictures of it first!

shade

indoor lighting (just regular lighting, I didn't hold it up to a lamp or anything. My nails were very distracting at the gym with their bright lighting, I should add!)

 Are you ready for this?

I'm not sure you are.

Put on your sunglasses.

sun



1 comments:

  1. Sweet boots! They look cute with the socks and skirt. Also, your nails are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...