Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial

31 Day Nail Challenge

I knew all along I would take inspiration from Nailside for this challenge. She has great tutorials, mainly tape ones, that I have been meaning to try! I usually find tape manis kind of tricky but I was really happy with how these turned out. I followed the mummy, cartoon heart, explosion (minus a step), lightning bolt and snowflake tutorials.

Polishes used:
Barielle "Falling Star", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Celeb City", Essie "Ruby Slippers", China Glaze "Glittering Garland", China Glaze "Twinkle Lights" and Julep "Diane".

Here's two quick outfits. One before my haircut and one after. My hairdresser went quite a bit shorter than I had asked for! It took me a day or so to get used to it but I'm really liking it now. That said, I haven't washed it yet and my hair is naturally wavy not straight, so we will see!

I look really angry here but really the sun was just in my eyes haha
 (jeans/sweater Target, scarf Le Chateau/gift, boots Jeffrey Campbell)

Love this lipstick except it wears off leaving just the liner so then I look very strange haha


 (jeans/sweater Old Navy, flats Burlington Coat Factory, blazer Target)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...