Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 31: Recreate Your Favourite Challenge (Inspired by a Tutorial)

31 Day Nail Challenge

Last day, can you believe it?!  I saw this video the other day and knew I wanted to give it a try. I just so happened to own all those stamping plates! So these are my "winter sweater" nails. Too cute.

The green is China Glaze "Holly Day" and the red is China Glaze "Velvet Bow". 

Here are all 31 designs.

I'm so glad I did the challenge! It really helped improve my skills. :)

Here's a very basic outfit I wore the other day. I've had an Old Navy Groupon to spend for a while and finally got around to it. I got quite a few things (and only paid $3 plus the $10 for the Groupon!) and among them were this mens scarf on sale for $2 and the top on sale for $5. I also bought another scarf, a beanie and two tank tops!

I got the boots for free using a gift card but they are from Sears. I ordered them online and they are much bigger in the calves than I'd expected but I still like them. I'm just happy to finally have some tall brown boots!



(boots Sears, jeans Target, top/scarf Old Navy)

Look how short my hair is!! It took some getting used to but I'm totally loving it now.

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...