Monday, December 12, 2011

Grey on Black

I am so excited for this next month!  My husband graduates from SOI next week then it's Christmas and he goes on leave (vacation) for a couple weeks. New Years Eve will be our 5 year wedding annniversary. We'll be driving up to WA to stay with my inlaws for about a week then driving back here to spend for days with my family while they visit! It'll be like three Christmas'. :) My parents rented a big house for the 7 of us (I have two sisters and one is bringing her boyfriend). We haven't all been together in a few years so I could not be happier.  I think next year is going to be a REALLY great year too.

This is a favourite eyeshadow combination of mine lately. Gold/yellow in the inner corner then a light green in the middle followed by a dark green in the outer corner (V shape).  




Tried curling my new hair and loved it! I'm loving the cut now that I've gotten used to it.

I wore this all day and was going to wear it out to the bars but I accidentally got molasses on it. Yeah, molasses! I bought it to make gingerbread cookies but my husband dropped the bag, breaking it, when taking it out of the car. I guess it got on some other groceries which I then got on me. Oh well, it came out fine. I don't have a picture of the outfit I changed into but I did wear my new boots! We watched the UFC fights at one bar and then met up with some friends at another. It was fun. It had been a while since my husband and I went out at night to a bar!

 (shorts thrifted, shoes gojane.com, sweater Old Navy, necklace Premier Designs, belt Charlotte Russe)


1 comments:

  1. Kudos to your hubby for finishing school. School is so difficult.

    Love the necklace. So girlie and pretty.

    Have fun in WA. It's actually pretty warm here right now.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...