Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wishlist on a Rainy Day

My wishlist is all over the place this year. While I included clothes on here I'm mostly asking for more practical things. Well, if you consider a sushi kit practical.


Yesterday it was raining so hard. That's such a rarity here! When it rains though, it rains hard. My pets were memorized looking out the window because the rain was coming down on the roof in sheets. haha They are cute.

Why I thought it would be a good day to take outfit pictures is beyond me! I didn't even have an umbrella on hand, haha.

(boots gojane.com, socks Walmart, leggings/sweater Target, shirt DIY, hat Old Navy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...