Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

I wore this yesterday which I spent with one of my best friends. We went thrifting (no luck), decorated vegan gingerbread men that I made, drank mimosas, painted nails (Yeah, I was a bit drunk when I painted her nails haha) and played Dance Central. Too fun!


And yes, these are jeggings. I like them because they have pockets so I don't feel weird if my butt shows like I do in leggings but they do give a similar effect to leggings... haha

I'm off to finish up the last of my Christmas shopping today. :)


 (jeggings Walmart, shoes Sears, top Charlotte Russe, belt Burlington Coat Factory, scarf Ebay, bracelet Birchbox)

 I didn't have this mani on yesterday, I kept it on very briefly. It's cute but it felt a bit too flashy for my taste, or something.  I was going for a Christmas plaid look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...