Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Hope you have the most wonderful day! I'm typing this up Christmas Eve; Christmas I plan on relaxing at home with my husband. Stocking, breakfast, gifts, mimosas, dinner, movies...  :) Here is what I wore Christmas eve!


(dress Target, shirt Charlotte Russe, socks Walmart, books gojane.com)


 And my official Christmas mani! I love a glitter gradient but  my nails are often stained yellow from polishes despite the fact that I always use a base coat... no exception here! So, don't mind the yellow. The glitters are China Glaze "Twinkle Lights", snowman polish and Funky Fingers "Baby, Baby, Baby".







2 comments:

  1. I found your website through a random stroke of luck. It helped me do my research on this topic. I have spent lots of time looking through your site. You have something good going here, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your pets are so cute!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...