Saturday, December 17, 2011

Noms and Nails

Started out the day by running some errands (typical Saturday right now since it's my husband's only day home we have to get some stuff done!) and then had a delicious lunch at Hill St Cafe. Definitely my favourite restaurant since becoming vegan. Today we shared the guacamole and then I had an espresso hot chocolate and vegan chili. So freakin' good.


Then we picked up groceries at Trader Joes.  Stuff for Christmas breakfast and dinner, lunch tomorrow, fruit, nuts/pretzels/chocolate for some gifts I'm making, soy milk, beer etc. Tonight we're hoping to catch the Strikeforce fight (Cyborg is fighting) and maybe watch a movie.

Christmas nails!


Sorry about the chips! I did a lot of cleaning and that caused the mani to chip right away.  Originally I had this cute reindeer but he seemed kind of random.


Also,  Julep Maven is offering the first 1000 people who sign up their first box for only a penny! Yep, 1 cent. Just sign up here, take the quiz and at checkout use code SHAREON. :) You can cancel after the first month if you don't want to pay the $19.99/month to keep receiving boxes or if you get two people to sign up using your referral link, you get your next month for free!  You can read my first post on Julep Maven here or see my October box here. Search Julep in my search bar to see all the manicures I've done with their wonderful  polishes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...