Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Looks

New shoes! New dress! I know you can't see them well here but I'll have  better pictures eventually! I ordered the shoes online from Payless Shoe Source when there was a 40% off coupon. They were already on sale for $15 so I only paid $9 with free shipping to the store!! They are grey slip on oxfords. They are a bit loose. I wear a 9 1/2 but that can be hard to find so I had to get a 10 in these. I will say though that they are very comfortable. I've been wearing them a ton and no blisters! The dress I lucked out with finding at Target, on sale for $10. I had been wanting a cable knit sweater! Victoria's Secret has a really cute one but it's $70! This was the only one I saw but it fits great. You can't see the detail here but it has the pattern just in the front, no where else. It came with this belt but it'll look better with a different one, I think.

(dress Target, shoes Payless, scarf Ebay, tights Urban Outfitters)

Here is a pretty sweet manicure I came up with. I haven't seen this elsewhere. I started with a coat of Julep Vera which is a medium brown. Then I did three coats (really wanted the duochrome to show) of Pixel "Oh Golly Gee". It's a fairly sheer polish but has a great brown/pink duochrome effect! Then I did a coat of LA Colors Color Craze "Sparkling Diamond".  LOVE.  I  had been lusting over the Models Own Pinky Brown polish but this has totally satisfied me. Don't mind the scratches and dents. I did this manicure way too fast and it didn't properly dry so I messed it up some. I still wanted to post the pictures though because like I said, I haven't seen this elsewhere.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...