Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog Inspiration

I am loving this blog tuula. Sure, most of her stuff is out of my price range but we all know style isn't about price so I can still be inspired! And boy, am I ever. My style is more laid back and edgier so maybe that is why I always admire those who have such a womanly, classy look (also like Cupcakes and Cashmere!).  I am trying to fit more tailored, bold pieces into my wardrobe whether they are staples or trends.

Onto the inspiration that is Jessica Stein!

My wardrobe could use more pastels

those shorts!!!

gorgeous lines

pink + black + lace = amazing always

yellow + denim

sheer skirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...