Monday, January 30, 2012

Black Ankle Boots

Hey. Guess what? This is what I actually wore today. Today! I'm normally so behind...

I love this sweater. So if you are tired of seeing it, too bad! haha


 (sweater Old Navy, shorts H&M, tights Target, boots Shoe Ocean)

Stock photo of the boots for a closer look:

The boots are new. I ordered them here.  Yeah, they are cheap but at least I'm not wearing an animal's skin on my feet... just saying.  I had been lusting over black ankle boots with this sort of silhouette:

 
Nana in Wonderland

So I'm happy with what I got. They fit a bit small...well, small in the toes but loose in the heels. Weird. They are comfortable though. They're sort of like mini rainboots! I foresee them getting a lot of wear this year.

The  other night I was browsing gojane.com and I came across some other black boots I like! I'm ordering them tonight:
I used to feel guilty if I owned too many similar shoes, as if it was "unnecessary". Well, that may have been good for my wallet but really, we wear shoes just about every day so why not have options? Black booties get sooo much wear. So I don't feel guilty that I bought two pairs of black booties! These have a 2" heel which is so awesome. I'm 5'10 and 2" is the heel height I prefer (husband is 6ft so maybe that is why?) but I find most shoes are either 1" or 2.5"-3" so most of my heels are a bit higher than I'd really like.  Oh these are 15% off plus you can use the code PEOPLE10A for another 20% off.  I paid $22.95 plus $6 shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...