Thursday, January 19, 2012

Layers

Worlds most comfortable outfit? Very possible. I was very cold when I went outside though. Also, how did I ever wear these black flats so much? I find them so boring now. Black loafers are on my shopping list!

 (dress Forever 21, flats & scarf Burlington Coat Factory, sweater Old Navy, hat Charlotte Russe)

Lots of nail pictures today. I started with Zoya Loredana which is a matte polish but for some reason it kept getting dented and such! Grr.


So then I added a coat of this purple no name Blush polish I have. It's tiny and the consistency is awful but application was surprisingly great! It's a dark purple with gold shimmer. I have a few similar ones for sale in my shop.  The wear on this was great!


Then the Monday Mani challenge over at Polish-aholics Anonymous on Facebook was "crackle"" so I decided to do that. I did one coat of SP Crackle "Golden Cracked" and then did just the tips with OPI "Black Shatter". I really liked the tips and the gold is so pretty.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...