Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Layers

These are from Sunday, just wore it to run errands basically. I really liked the outfit, I just need to take in the shirt a bit. 

Day 2 of my juice cleanse. I'm down 1.5lbs, not that I'm trying to lose weight but that does happen on a cleanse. One of my friends is down 4.5lbs in just a day!




(sweater + boots Old Navy, shirt thrifted/Goodwill, necklace gift/Forever 21, jeans Target)

 This is Julep "Chloe". Similar to Wet n Wild "Night Prowl", yep. I'm actually putting it up for sale in my shop for just $5! Retails for $14 and I've only worn it this once. Sorry I didn't get better pictures. Take a look at these ones. It's a black base with tons of small purple glitter.  Then I added Color Club "Covered in Diamonds" to a couple nails.

2 comments:

  1. I love layering. In Seattle, we layer up all the time.

    Cute sweater. It has good colors.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you are doing with the blog man!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...