Monday, January 16, 2012

Mission Bay Vacation Outfits

Here is a mashup of outfits from my 5 days spent in Mission Bay, CA with my husband and family. It was SUCH a great time. I miss them already! I didn't take "proper" outfit pictures but think these are fun to look at...perhaps a bit more realistic than me standing in the park next to my apartment. hehe

No decent pictures of my first outfit, the day we all arrived in Mission Bay. I wore a sweater dress, Oxfords and for this walk I tossed on a warm scarf.

Our first full day we went to Sea World! I wore my new shorts for the first time. Love! Although they do give me a bubble butt after a while.

my sisters dress blowing up...the room was a big heater you could pay to stand in after going on a water ride
 (shirt/shorts H&M, tights ebay, shoes Payless Shoe Source, bag Target)

For our day in LA, I realized I'd forgotten by black sheer blouse at home so I threw on my leather shorts again and a grey sweater. I started off with a jacket and scarf but eventually was too warm with that.

all of us! sister and her boyfriend, sister, mom, dad, me and my husband
(shorts H&M, sweater Target, scarf Burlington Coat Factory, boots gojane.com)

 For the day we spent in Gaslamp down in San Diego, I wore this thrifted shirt and "jeggings". It was far too hot but I had packed thinking it would be cooler out :/ That's what happens when you go from 40F in WA State to 80F in Southern California, I guess.

 (shirt Goodwill, jeggings Walmart, belt Goodwill, sweater Goodwill)

 Last day, I just threw on this sweater I am in love with (and not allergic to!) with my favourite jeans and some knee high boots.

(boots Sears, jeans Target, sweater Goodwill, scarf Burlington Coat Factory)

 One night, I threw on this sweater over my shorts and loved it! Future outfit, yessir.



2 comments:

  1. I looks like you guys had a great time.
    You and your family are SO cute!!!
    So much so, that I had to tell you that =P Pass it along to your parents, GOOD JOB! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this fantastic place? So sunny and pleasant. Wish I could go.

    Nice pictures. What a fun trip.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...