Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Junkie

Last week when Sinful Colors was on sale I ended up buying a bottle of "Nail Junkie" despite the fact that I already owned. haha But the formula has changed so I was intrigued.  It's still a jelly glitter but the new one has a darker more opaque base. It also shines more gold where as the old formula shined more blue. They are both gorgeous.

old vs new
old on top new on bottom

 I started with two coats of China Glaze "Liquid Leather" which is a black jelly polish. It is so gorgeous because it looks very thick and wet, like leather! Unfortunately, I find the wear time on it is pretty short.


 Then I added two coats of Sinful Colors "Nail Frenzie" (the new formula).  Love love love.

indoor (cuticle oil too)

outdoor

Here's that scarf I forgot to wear on Valentine's Day. haha


Pink and purple eyeshadow. I'd list what I used but it was so many different ones! Mainly elf mineral eyeshadow and elf palette though.


 These pants used to be very tight, almost too small, and now they are probably two sizes too big. Yay weightloss boo clothes not fitting. :( My boobs went down a size too so now my bras are all big on me.

 (sweater Old Navy, jeans forget, scarf Glint & Gleam, shoes Jeffrey Campbell)


2 comments:

  1. Nail Junkie looks so cool! I've seen it in the bottle but didn't think to pair it over black. And I love, love the purple eye- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great! I love that china glaze color too!

    i wish i had your nails! they're such a lovely shape!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...