Saturday, February 18, 2012

Head to Toe

A complete look. Head to toe.

The makings of an outfit. Except I ended up not wearing the socks.
Windy day! Looks like my dog is laughing at me :D


(necklace Burlington Coat Factory, shirt thrifted/Goodwill, skirt forget, shoes Target)

Like my new shoes from Target? They were on clearance for under $14! Yay, I have loafers! They actually have sort of a crocodile print, or something, going on. I generally don't wear animal prints. I always found them ugly/tacky, honestly! I know, strange. But I will say, the classic leapord and other more subtle prints have grown on me.  Sort of ironic since I'm now vegan, haha.  I would never wear a real animal though!
Unfortunately, these shoes are actually quite sharp around the edges. Nevermind blisters, they just sliced my ankles open! Hopefully they will get better with time.

For makeup I did a cat eye and my new lipstick, Wet n Wild Mega Last "In  the Flesh" which is a great colour because it would work with any colours/look! It was easy to apply, not drying and lasted well.  Loving these lipsticks!

Face: Rimmel Stay Matte foundation, Benefit Erase Paste, elf highlighter/concealer duo
Brows: elf brow kit
Eyes: Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer, Buxom mascara, Avon cream eyeshadow, Essence black/white eyeliner, elf mineral eyeshadow matte "Innocent" and MAC fluidline "Backtrack"
Lips: Wet n Wild Mega Last lipstick "In the Flesh"
Cheeks: Sally Girl blush "C ya"


I figured out a new way to keep my waves natural looking but not frizzy and to keep the ends from flipping out in the back...foam rollers! I put them in when my hair was wet, in big pieces, but didn't allow them  my hair to completely dry before taking them out. Voila!  I did one row of three in the back, two on top (away from face), a row of three on each side and then one at each temple (away from the face).

Nails are Sinful Colors "Vacation Time" which is a great dusty rose. I got in the Walgreen sale for 99cents this week. On the accent nail I added Pixel "Oh Golly Gee".

indoors


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...