Saturday, February 4, 2012

Suprise Dinner

Last night my husband and I went to a restaurant with a bunch of people and surprised one of my best friend's for her birthday! It was pretty awesome. I also got to see some friends who flew out here from Colorado to surprise her!  Downside to being a military wife is your friends tend to move a way a lot. :(

To get wavy hair like this, you have to wrap pieces around a skinny barrel... as in wrap them around the outside of the barrel (with it closed). They should twist as you wrap.  :)

I can never get decent makeup pictures but I went with gold and purple eyeshadow!



Tired of my face yet?

Current manicure... Julep "Pippa" as a base and then neon tips using Sinful Colors "24/7" and "Neon Melon".

I bought this skirt from Victoria's Secret, on sale for only $9.99! This was my first time wearing it. I love it so much! It is very flattering with all its ruching and I love the tulip hem in the front. It also fits like a dream which you just never know when you order online.  Oh and these are my newest boots. LOVE. They are really comfortable and 2" is such an ideal heel height for me. I literally wore them all day long.



 (shoes gojane.com, skirt Victoria's Secret, blouse Burlington Coat Factory, necklace Premier Designs)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...