Monday, February 6, 2012

Turquoise

I'm loving my Glint & Gleam purchases from Shop Lately except this ring is just too big for me to wear. It's gorgeous but the size throws me off. I'm selling it for $7 if anyone is interested! 


I saw this combo on Tumblr but can't remember where! It was a gold crackle over top of a turquoise blue. Love! This is my favourite crackle look I've done in a while. I used SP crackle in "Cracked Gold" over China Glaze "For Audrey".


 Simple outfit I wore out to a bar to watch UFC 143 with my husband and then to a friend's house to play Things (so funny!).  I wore my new Target dress and belt.  I love the simple cut of the dress. It's easy but flattering. Course, you can't see it well here, haha. The belt is bright green!  This dress can definitely be worn all year round in a multitude of ways. Part of the reason I bought it (besides the fact that I loved the fit and that it came with a belt haha) is because I hope to use it as a guide to make a similar dress or even just some skirts with this cut.

 (shoes Payless Shoe Source, belt + dress Target, tights Ebay, cardigan Old Navy)

 I liked my hair! I pinned it up in sort of a lame way but whatever, it worked and it's better than my funny looking pony tail! I just did a pony and then used a large barette to clip it up against my head.  I doubt that made sense...  then I curled the front bits. My hair really hangs in my face because I have a small forehead but once and a while, it behaves and I can wear it down in front.  That said, you can see I tucked a bit behind my ear here, haha. That was only because it was windy out!




1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ring and mani!

    I tagged you for the Cute Blog Award.

    I might be interested in buying that ring if you could please email me more pictures. I love huge rings, but I'd like to get a better idea of the design and size. followtheyellowpolishroad@live.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...