Monday, February 27, 2012

Yara and Floral

I finally tried out some water decals I bought here. I have 5 more sets! I couldn't really get them to stick to my nail until I applied topcoat, so that made things tricky. Size wise they are great, best I've tried. I have wide nail beds and only the middle finger was a bit more narrow that I would have liked. I think these just take some practice, as far as getting the tips nice and such. I might dry a tacky base coat next time, pressing the water decal to that so that it sticks easily.  These only lasted a day before one came completely off so I think they are better for an event/short term.


This is Zoya "Yara" which I have been wanting since the Smoke and Mirrors collection came out last year! I am not disappointed in it at all. It is darker than I had expected but so lovely. I really like dark green polishes on myself. This is a dark green with gold shimmy/flecks. This was so easy to apply (no clean up required) and wore really well...   Zoya is my favourite polish brand with reason!

3 comments:

  1. Great nails ! Did you receive my email concerning the price you won on my blog ?! I'm waiting for your answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again :) I already sent you 2 emails...can you please confirm to me your email address please ?
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...