Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Outfits & Purchases

February outfits. The last one is new and I haven't done the full post for it yet. :)



February purchases... definitely a lot of makeup!  I'm okay with that. I found good deals and got a lot of stuff from my wishlist. I feel a little guilty about all the polish because I was hoping to stick to no more than 2 bottles a month this year! So I am going on a no buy for polish until... July (my birthday month).  Gulp!  Just shows that I have a bit of an addiction though, if it is hard to give up, and I'm not okay with that! haha I've been having fun with all the makeup.  The sweater/underwear/shoes are all from Target but I have been avoiding it lately. I spend money in there far too easily!  Who doesn't though right? I had 40min to kill while waiting for a prescription to be filled...enough time to check out all the clearance stuff! Although I did manage to steer clear of the clothes. 

Sweater Target $9, theBalm Meet Matt(e) palette + Zoya Yara + OPI Dutch Ya Love OPI $16 using coupon, Sonia Kashuk brushes $12, elf brush $1, Essence lip tint $2.49, Milani Lip Flash pencil + Milani polish $4, Milani eyeshadow $1.48, Jesse's Girl Sunset Blvd eyeshadow $3.99, Urban Decay pencils from Haute Look $21, Target shoes $14, Target underwear 5/$15 (three not pictured), Madd Style eyeshadows $8, Zoya Skylar + Lana $8, Sinful Color polishes 99cents each, China Glaze $3.99, other OPI polishes $4.99 each.

Everything but the Jesse's Girl eyeshadow was bought on sale or with a deal, hehe.

I do have two online orders arriving today and in a few days. Ulta didn't have the NYX jumbo pencil in "Milk" in the store but I found it on Ebay for $4.24. Pretty much every beauty blogger seems to use it so, y'know, I had to check it out!  I also placed an order with Sally Beauty for $18... I really wanted some Hunger Games polishes and was afraid I won't be able to get them in store (I know they will sell out fast starting tomorrow). I'll update this post with that stuff when it arrives but it is reflected in the price below.

I did order online a few times again. Grr. It's like once I do it once, the floodgates are opened! haha Goal for March is to not order online at all. Actually, in March I plan on just doing a lot of DIY projects.

February spendings = $162 ($30 less than last month but it was also a short month)
Number of items: 44 (wowzuh!)
Number of items thrifted: 0
Online orders placed: 5 (only 1 less than last month)


2 comments:

  1. Hі my loved one! I want to saу that this aгticle is
    amazing, great ωrittеn anԁ come with almost all vital infos.
    I would like to see mοгe ροѕts liκe thiѕ .
    Feel free to visit my website elegant themes

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...