Thursday, March 1, 2012

Swatches

Some eyeshadow swatches!

I found this one on clearance at Target for under $1.50! It's a very pretty shimmery light blue...reminds me of a mermaid. I find Milani cosmetics with packaging like this a pain to open. I have to use my nail and that often chips the polish. The brush doesn't work well with this eyeshadow but I like the liner end if you're doing, uh, liner.


Top: wet. Left: no primer. Right: over primer.
A bit more sheer with no primer, applied dry. When wet, this doesn't smudge and is very opaque. Over primer this stays put very well and is more opaque than without  primer and blends well. So you can get three different applications with this eyeshadow!

 Okay, there are a million swatches of these out there but I love them so much I couldn't resist. They apply soo soft and smooth, like butter!  But they DO NOT BUDGE. Seriously, the wear on these is amazing. They look similar to the NYX jumbo pencils and both apply smoothly but the NYX ones are better for blending where as these are better as a liner or when you want a line (like in the crease).  These swatches are done without primer.

Stash & Bourbon

 Sin, Rehab, Juju, Delinquint, Clash

 I'm excited to show you guys these samples! I ordered 5 sample eyeshadows for $5 from Madd Style Cosmetics. She also threw in a sample baggie as well (did that with my last order too)! She had a few full size eyeshadows on sale for $3 (reg $5) so I got one of them too.  These are all loose eyeshadows.

sample sizes Final Fantasy, Young Blood, Touch of Grey, Honey Rose, Spooky Girl. 
Full size Hidden Track 
free sample of Ripple.
 same order. applied dry over elf primer.
 Duochrome, sparkle, matte, matte, sparkle, duochrome, shimmer

Spooky Girl, Hidden Track, Ripple

Final Fantasy, Young Blood, Touch of Grey, Honey rose

 Sample size vs full size

LOVE these! I want more!! The sample sizes are great because a little goes a very long way. These are easy to blend and can be applied dry or wet. They have great staying power and are very pigmented. I really recommend them! All of her products are vegan and it's great to support a small, home run business. :) 

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...